Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Spaichingen has Wireless Internet!

Arrived in Spaichingen late this morning to visit the Rathaus (local courthouse) before they closed at 1300. Did not find much as the civil records begin in 1876, but they did direct me to the local Catholic churches.

Checked into the Hotel Kreuz on the main drag, single room for 35 euro, this time with toilet and shower as part of the room. Plugged in the computer and the wireless antenna found a signal! Unfortunately it is a pay as you go signal from T-Mobile, so I must type fast or do most of my work off-line first.

I will be posting my earlier stories by the date I wrote them so that this journal will appear to be consecutive. Scroll down to read those that have just been posted but written earlier.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?